30 Mar 2014

Extraordinary road trip to the moon


Yesterday we took a car and headed to Jyväskylä for my friend's birthday. We haven't seen for many years  and many years I've tried to go see him and them but always came something else up.
Now I prepared for this and asked couple days ago from Jussi if he would like to go there with me and drive our car.
Jussi made for us the most awesome road trip soundtrack and we had so much fun while listening it and I took photographs.

We were little bit late from our schedule but it was ok, because we come always fashionable late.
Our place was small kitchen which was passing trough place for people from sauna or balcony to dance hall. That was perfect because we started our small 'kitchen party' we always do and we met so many cool people.Weird thing was how they all seemed to be so interested about us. Evening hosts were adorable and birthday boy was nice to meet after so many years. My hipster king.
We bought for him this new cool red wine and Where's Wally candy box from England.

Maybe we were weird ones because the fact was, we didin't drank alcohol. Ok, little bit but because it was nice to try people's unique drinks. Like home made wine and clear mint-salmiac snap.

One of birthday boy's lovely friend ordered 20 pizzas!

We had so much fun and it was nice to meet these great faces. Hopefully we go back soon to have fun with them again. I hope that.

We were back at 2am and went to Jussi's place to enjoy little white wine and played my phone's song guessing game. We went to sleep at 7am.

Oh and miracles are not over, I was so surprised when I saw that my favorite singer liked my instagram picture. That was certainly good sign of perfect day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top