27 Mar 2014

Lumpy Princess


Cropped t-shirt: Carlings 14,90€


Dress: Ebay 

At last dress which describes me well. I love Adventure Time and I've made many people to love it and one of my favorite character's Lumpy Space Princess. She loves herself with all lumps in her body and carry them with pride. She's my idol. All her life depends of others but she wants to show how well she's doing all by herself without anyone's help and money.

Also I had to buy this cute basic crop top from Carlings for no other reasons. Even I know I shouldn't wear it because of my size I think it's cute and I want to wear it anyway.

xx



3 comments :

  1. There's no such thing as not your size, you wear what you like and you look gorgeous! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've tried to convince that to myself often but still sometimes I have to re-think what I'm gonna wear.
    You're totally right and amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top