23 Apr 2014

Family album


I love old photographs, especially family photographs. Even I don't know any people in pictures, I love how camera worked in those days and because film was expensive and developing them was difficult, they had to think carefully what they want to memoir.

Actually I know that the first picture is my grandpa's class, hardly can say where there is my grandfather again but I know he's in the picture.
Second picture was some little girl who drown in the lake, sad but I think how rare it is to see picture where coffin is open. Father didin't remember who was the girl but it seems like she wasn't from family. Third picture is my grandfather again with his friends when he was young and the last picture is my mom when she was a child.

Somehow old pictures are so scary but still so interesting at the same time. All these pictures but mom's were in old, old photo album we got from my father's parents.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top