27 Apr 2014

Girls night out


Yum! I love goat cheese burger and fries. Even I'm at strict exercise routine I can't give up those delicious little things.
Anyway, I met my old co workers because my old boss is changing city and this was her last night out here and we walked together to city where we waited for other girls in terrace while drinking a cider. I also met our new worker and she seemed so nice.

When all the girls were together, we went to inside to restaurant and enjoyed our wine of the house and meals. Like I said before, I ordered this super delicious goat cheese burger with a beef and this was heavenly.

We continued to bar and left when doors went close.
It was super great night.

2 comments :

  1. Hihi. Mulla ei mennyt ihan putkeen mutta kivaa oli kellariin asti x) Kiitoksia <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aina ei voi mennä putkeen, kellään =)) mutta kiva ilta oli!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top