9 Jun 2014

mama bought me something


First day in my new job was exciting and really busy, but let's wait for weekend and 'panic days', thank god I can sleep longer than today and tomorrow.
Then I arrived home, went to pick my mum with Eino and a bike (well that was exciting experiment) and mum did bring me some souvenirs from Tallinn; candies, chocolate and booze.
I was only a moment in home when I was asked to go to see a friend to city and so I went. Memory lane and coffee. We sat for a long moment in outside coffee and I ran into two my special friends, Eva and Hamit. My old friend had to run so I went with my bébés for a drinks (coffee for me) and I met their lovely, lovely friend. Tomorrow I'm going to talk about my becoming apartment and sleeeeeep because Wednesday is day off. Maybe I just relax and hype old gold movies from 80's. Or watch Daria all day long. Never get tired of this show.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top