12 Apr 2014

Future photo shoots

I'm so excited of becoming photo shoots so I wanna give you a little sneak peeks of them. I don't know when and where yet, but as soon as everything arrives here I'll be ready.

1.



You may guess these costumes easily if you're into comic books or superhero movies. I've planned this photo shoot for a long while and I now started to create costumes immediately after I came back from England. I already have models to these characters and I know they are perfect for their roles.
Costume 2 is hardest because I have to think it also for the model. It can't be too skin showing but it should be believable and fit to the character. She's my favorite character of this show and I'm so happy that I got model who reminds me a lot of this character.
She's perfect, always been in every situation but we haven't created her body suit yet. It will be like that one in the picture as soon as we find everything we need for it.

2.


This costume is still under progress but it would look little like this. I ordered couple super cool leggings. I adore Black Milk Clothing and accidentally found these cool leggings from ebay and super cheap.


 Oh nice, this one is little bit blue and I don't know why. Oh well.. This one is also under the progress but I've imagined this so vividly and I hope I find everything for this photo shoot.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top