8 Apr 2014

Music: almost Summer mixtape

I took my old blog name back because my idea of this blog has changed and I miss my old screen name. Anyway, I got this music post idea from other bloggers and I thought I'd share my own favorites.

Sky Ferreira - I Blame Myself


I've loved Sky for a many years, ever since I saw and heard her song '17'. I adored her hair and cuteness. Now she's adult like I am and I still love her music and cuteness. This song is beautiful but same time I like how good flow it has with rhymes.

Grimes - Vowels = space and time


Grimes is new face for me but I love her style and music. I'm not usually so into this kind of electric music, but she makes it even better and she own very pretty voice. This song totally makes my spring more cotton candy flavor.

The Lighthouse and A Whaler - This is An Adventure


Accidentally found this band and album from recommends and this song was so cute and I liked it a lot. Also band name sounds so cute and I liked album cover. There are many perfect things in this album but this song was the best. I can imagine this song as a road trip song or traveling playlist.

The Neighbourhood - Afraid


Mira played The Neighbourhood's song 'Sweater Weather' when we started to make our music videos in January and I loved it immediately and lately I found that their new album has released.
Singer's voice is so unique and smooth and their songs are as addictive almost as Bastille's. Anyway, this song woke something in me and I've listened this non-stop most of my time.

Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?


Arctic Monkeys has always been one of my favorite bands since I found it when I was in 7th grade. They can surprise me every time and now this album totally rocks all the albums. I love Alex's voice and he's totally boy candy.
I couldn't choose one best from this album but this was the one I starred in Spotify with 'Do I Wanna Know'. I recommend to listen whole new album because songs are so different kind of each and maybe you'll find your new favorite song.

Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better


This song makes me so happy everytime I listen it all over again. Definitely song to my summer party soundtrack. This song only has good vibes and will make you miss Summer and fits every Summer happening you've planned; Birthday party, grill party, road trips, camping/tent parties in festivals, sitting in plane or bus etc. This song reminds me super happy version of Noah and The Whale, even they're into happy songs too but this rocks all their happiness.
Bleachers is the new band and it's made by Fun. band's Jack Antonoff.

Vance Joy - Riptide


I love banjos, I wanna tell you that so when I heard banjo intro I was about positive about that this song must be good. Every good songs has banjo intro like Mumford and Sons songs and so on.
Also this song is very beautiful, rainy day song or sunset song or song just matching with your feelings.

Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me/Nick Of Time


Oh Bon, always so smooth and touching with beautiful songs. This is old song but I can't get over it. There are two songs I never get over, this and Holocene. Those are both in my eternal summer playlist too. Wait for it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top